After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Love Notes

Our pal Arlen Spector appears to be upset that the Vice President went behind his back talking to other taliban members about how the judiciary comittee was not going to do a damn thing unless the President wanted it done. Alren is very sensitive. I think Dick also made fun of Arlen's name and Arlen couldn't sit with the cool kids at lunch. Arlen was so upset, he sent Dick a note.

Fortunately, we here at After Magrite were able to get a copy of Dick Cheney’s response to letter. See Below:
Is Dick Cheney gonna have to choke a bitch??

Seriously. Arlen. I don’t want to have to go all Ike Turner on your scrawny ass, but don’t think I won’t. Who the fuck do you think you are? You are some bitch senator. I am Dick Fucking Chaney. My shits have more more guts than you. Don’t forget, I shot a man in the face for a lot less than this shit. Seriously, who the fuck do you think you are?

You have never seen balls like mine. I know, I took yours 6 years ago. Tiny shriveled raisins, but not even the good ones, the crappy yellow ones. Don’t think about growing a pair any time soon. I may walk my ass over to the Capitol right now and choke the fucking life out of you.

Fucking hos.

1 Comments:

Blogger TubaOnFire said...

Hey, Arlen got the letter
http://glenngreenwald.blogspot.com/
2006/06/new-low-senate-seeks-to-
pardon.html

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home