After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Libertarian Dems

Read this on Kos and I don't think I agree with him. It may be an effective election strategy, but to me this is hollow. The idea that the government's duty is to stay out of your business and protect you from corporations is just not compelling to me. This is just a very small idea. Now it sounds great today - with the insane government we have. But is that what we really want -- Republicans without anti masterbation laws. What do the Libertarian Dems do about Katrina - or the crushing poverty that exists in places like New Orleans? What do Libertarian Dems do about healthcare or social security? Jack shit.

Give me an FDR. Not Reagan lite. If you can't win on an FDR platform, fuck it, the country is too far gone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home