After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Chickens

Josh nailed it with this one.

"I am a strong supporter of the First Amendment, the Fourth Amendment and civil liberties," Senator Pat Roberts (R-Kansas) remarked at yesterday's Hayden confirmation hearings, "but you have no civil liberties if you are dead." . . . First off is the sheer cowardice of it.

Give me liberty or give me Death You would think that some democrat would remember that quote. Patrick Henry gave a great speech. I is tragic that our leaders today have none of the eloquence or sack of our forefathers.

Cowards who live in fear. And fear is the worst thing of all.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home