After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

More Baltic Ave than Broadway

I am posting this from work as despite the fact that I pay AT&T over $50 bucks a month, I currently have no phone or internet at home. The service guy (who claims the problem is not on their end, but on my end) can’t get there until 12-4 on Wed. Needless to say, I am filled with the white hot rage that you can feel in your gut. The kind of rage that colors everything you do that day. There can be no joy today, only rage.

What truly burns is the impotence of it. I have no choice but to have AT&T fucking me. They are the big cellmate who doesn’t lube up. My cable company sucks ass and I would need to get the house seriously rewired to do cable internet. So, I bend over and take it. Monopolies suck. My very expensive internet access is not reliable at all. I am constantly unplugging everything and waiting 10 minutes. This has happened before (where I had no phone over Memorial Day Weekend – that was fun) and the guy comes out and there is a problem at the pole. AT&T will deny the problem at the pole like Tom Freidman talks about Iraq. It is always a problem at the pole. They are just wires in the house. There in no problem in the house. Stop yammering about problems in the fucking house.

Calling AT&T or worse, looking at their website is even worse. There is no pretense. The phone system and the website are designed with only 1 thing in mind – making sure you do not talk to a person. That is too expensive.

So I would like to thank our idiot government, FCC and PUC for making a shitty monopoly out of the people who own the wire to my house.

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK.

“Please accept this, my feces, in lieu of payment. “

2 Comments:

Blogger TubaOnFire said...

Not really. My folks worked for the long distance AT&T, which was bought by SBC. So the people fucking me are not my benefactors, just my ass rapers.

5:56 PM  
Blogger TubaOnFire said...

Phone guy came today. Guess what. The problem was at the pole. As it is every fucking time.

9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home