After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Friday, June 16, 2006

Joe Liberman is stupid

What the fuck is this?

Bears? Bear cubs? This reminds me of one of the Reagan debates where he goes off telling some story about a bear. He was rambling like a drunken Charles and eventually got cut off. Mondale couldn't reply, he just sat there dazed, probably in terror that this incoherent loon had his finger on the nuke button. Reagan did a TV ad too, again with the bears.
"Well, bears never forget"
"One thing about cubs; they always do what they are told."

Isn't that elephants and I don't know, Arlen Spector? I know I could never serve in the House because those guys are serious idiots. Just being around them would be agonizing. But I always thought the Senate had a little higher level of intelligence. I was wrong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home