After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Yes Virginia, I am a Racist Douche.

George Allen, douchebag, is running for office in Virginia. This class act decides that he would score some points with the audience by picking on a 20 yr. old videotaping his event. But not only is he a bully, but a racist one too. What saddens me is that I am sure this worked. He showed the good people of Virginia that he is a real (read white) Virginian. In a fair and just world, he would be done - exposed as a racist and a douche. In America, 2006, he just rallied the base. We deserve the shitty government we have. Well, at least Virginia does. The sad part is that George Allen may end up influencing something important that could affect me. That sucks. My life is now under the influence of the racist, illiterate, hillbilly, uncle-fuckers that live in Virginia. That sucks bigtime.

This is why Allen needs to lose. He needs to lose to restore my faith in America. His losing would tell me that we have not abandoned our ideals. If he wins, my soul dies a little bit more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home