After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Friday, August 18, 2006

Sometimes you just know

Wal-Mart, putting Kites, Dog Eaters and Towel Heads out of business since 1989.

So, Andrew Young, who took the job as spin doctor for Wall Mart and is the chairman of Working Families for Wal-Mart is apologizing for saying

“You see those are the people who have been overcharging us, and they sold out
and moved to Florida. I think they’ve ripped off our communities enough. First
it was Jews, then it was Koreans and now it’s Arabs”.

Well, you knew this guy had no soul when he took the job as Wall mart image spinner. Now it is out in the open. This is what I don’t get:

"It’s against everything I ever thought in my life,"

Stop doing that. Just stop. Take pride in your bigotry. Embrace it. How do you say something like that? I know I just said it, but that is not what I think. Yeah. Why don’t you and George Allen go see the new Mel Gibson movie together? At least Andrew Young was decent enough to resign. Mr. Allen???

"It never should have been said. I was speaking in the context of Atlanta, and
that does not work in New York or Los Angeles.
"

Now, I don’t think this is how he meant it, but you can read the above as, “It is OK to be a racist SOB in Atlanta, but the damn PC, latte drinking, Jew-y blue states won’t stand for it. Why do they hate America so?”

1 Comments:

Blogger TubaOnFire said...

You've got your X, I've got mine.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home