After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Thursday, January 19, 2006

My (Middle Name) is Earl

My Name is Earl is actually not a bad show. I have TiVo’d it a couple of times. Kinda funny, kinda different. Anyway, the premise of the show is that Earl was a jerk but then starts believing in karma. So, he goes on this quest to make up for the wrongs he has done.

I have been thinking about karma with the blinding rage that the republican taliban has put me in lately. What does karma hold for the swift boaters, the K streeters, etc? Then I realized, probably nothing. I don’t think I believe in karma. I think that living right is its own reward. In your soul of souls, you know who you are.

I need to spend less time raging and more time doing better things. Less angry politics posts – more Tom Petty quotes.

Well I been to Brooker and I been to Micanopy
I been to St. Louis too, I been all around the world
I've been over to your house
And you've been over sometimes to my house
I've slept in your tree house
my middle name is Earl


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home