After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

An Open Letter to Any Veteran's Organization

I was not sure who to ask on this, but I imagine someone at your oganization has seen this article from James Webb - a Vietnam Veteran.

I am deeply disturbed by the attempts to discredit and smear any veteran who does not march in tune with the president - John Kerry, Max Cleland, John Murtha and John McCain. The attempts to discount and dishonor them and their service is a national discrace.

My question is will your organization take a stand on this issue? Will you stand up for these veterans and use your moral authority to put a stop to this behavior. Or is your service distinguished only if you have the correct politics?

Thank you.

PS. I will never donate a nickel to any organization that does not take a firm public stand on this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home