After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

More Rage

I just hate them so much. Anyone who aligns themselves with these people has no soul. No soul at all.

I would like to see someone ask Scotty McCellan about this. I'd like to see this ont he front page of every paper in America. I'd like to see a lot of things. But what am I going to get . . . Well here is the front page of the Cleveland Plain Dealer (Largest paper in Ohio). Feh. The only thing worse than republicans is the media.

And let me make something clear. To quote a dipshit, "You are with us or against us." So, what's it gonna be, bitch. You either support swift boating or not. Period. And if you vote GOP for county dogcatcher - you are a swift boater. There is no, "but the Dems this, Tax Cuts that, Business regulation this, Homeland Security that". No. You get the whole package. This is no buffet. You are giving a big fuck you to all our veterans. And you probably wave the big flag on the 4th of July.

Three Hundred Dollars. We sold our fucking souls for Three Hundred Dollars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home