After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Shining a light on a flaw

“My fellow Americans,

As you know, my opponent has tried to characterize me as a flip-flopper. The media has had some fun at my expense with some of my explanations of votes or policies. I know that I may not be the best speaker out there. And heck, some of it is funny. However, we live in complicated times. We have complex challenges ahead of us. This is not a time to go with the gut. These are times to gather all the information, to consult experts and to weigh all options and make the best choices for moving America forward. This is not a time for my opponent’s “Ready, Fire, Aim” method of looking at the world. So support me, John Kerry for president in 2004. "

Would that have been so hard? The best part, whenever Bush said anything about anything, you just repeat “Ready, Fire, Aim.”

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home