After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

William and Mary won't do

This is just embarrassing. The alma mater is filled with idiots and children. We have people quoting Stalin, we have frat boys publishing their sexploits with other students, top it off with conservative douchebags and no thank you, I will not be sending in my $50 this year to keep our ranking in US News and World Report.

I blame the conservatives. I blame the liberals. I blame the administration. I blame the alumni. I blame you, my readers. Everyone needs to grow up and spend their time thinking about how to actually educate some young people for $45k/year.
“Their campaigns attacked Dr. Wright's letter, defended fraternities and strong
sports programs”
Frats and Sports. Beer and Circus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home