After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Monday, March 27, 2006

Not New News

OK, on the front page of the most important paper in the country, we have the news that Bush was going to war with Iraq no matter what. Admittedly, this is not news to anyone paying attention, but I am curious what will happen.

Oh wait, I know, nothing. Well, I guess the president's ratings can go down to the low 30s, but at what point does the Congress grow some balls and try to reign this guy in. I mean, he should end up in Nixion levels.

The next question is why are these people still in the public eye? OK, the neocons lied to us, were wrong about - well everything and are completely totally and utterly incompetant. So why are they not slinking off into the dustbin of history? Can they not go the way of Milli Vanilli? Where is the disgrace? Where is the accountability? I guess I understand that this is not the time to point fingers (although, it is always the time to point fingers), but it sure as hell isn't the time to keep listening to the same asshats.

If there is not a landslide in 2006, I will be deeply disappointed.

2 Comments:

Blogger I am an american fundamentalist said...

WANNA KNOW WHY NO ONE RESPONSE TO YOU!

9:28 AM  
Blogger TubaOnFire said...

I am guessing its the terrible spelling and the brown color scheme. That or those who read my writing are so amazed and captivated that they are dumbstruck.

Probably the brown.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home