After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Happy Birthday to me

So, this is my 1 year blogiversary. It has been kinda fun. I wish I wrote better posts. I think I need to post only 1 time a week, but really give them more thought. I haven’t aggressively tried to get readers as the post quality has been poor. I will keep it up for a few months trying to post more thoughtful stuff and see how that goes. I have too many angry political rants that don’t bring much to the table. The best post was clearly The PA PA.

To celebrate, I went to Olga's Gallery and uploaded the picture to my profile. I also will upload a picture to this post. Welcome to the 21st century.


Holy crap !! it has been a year.


1 Comments:

Blogger TubaOnFire said...

To update, what made it the best post was the comment from the PA PA.

10:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home