After Magritte

This is not a blog

My Photo
Name:

We sold our souls for $300.

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Notes on the Medium

First, sorry to be away so long - I am sure you missed me. The home computer broke.

A quick note: One thing that annoys me in bloggy-land is the neverending linking. Every third fucking word is linked to something. I guess its to get you more connected and thus findable by the various search engines. The part I love is how one blog will link to another blog, using the first blog as a source. Eventually, this ends up in the New York Times (but then again, what doesn't), quoted as fact. The republican taliban is great at this.

PS. the spell checker on this has now eaten a post, so be ready for some really bad, down right horrific spelling.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home